An Interview With Gavin Harrison (Part Three)
Here’s the third and final part of our video interview with Porcupine Tree’s Gavin Harrison. In this part, Gavin talks about the best and worst aspects of being a drummer, and the future of Porcupine Tree. This interview was filmed before final gig of the Gavin Harrison & 05Ric UK Tour on June 7th 2012. You can watch part 1 of the interview here, and part 2 here.
- Early Porcupine Tree recordings ‘Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape’ now available to pre-order exclusively from Headphone Dust
- Steven Wilson announces more European tour dates
- Nosound announce new studio album ‘Afterthoughts’ featuring ex-Porcupine Tree drummer Chris Maitland
- Gavin Harrison announces European drum clinic dates for April and May
- Richard Barbieri to tour with Marillion’s Steve Hogarth later this year
- StarsDie.com Review – Henry Fool’s Men Singing
- New Gavin Harrison interview filmed during The Incident Tour
- Cast your votes in the Prog Magazine 2012 Readers Poll!
- Colin Edwin and Jon Durant to release ‘Burnt Belief’ on 21st December
- Porcupine Tree ‘Dislocated Day’ Live at The Royal Albert Hall