Porcupine Tree’s new live album ‘Octane Twisted’ is out now!
The day has finally come – Porcupine Tree have released ‘Octane Twisted‘ a new live album, which documents a performance of ‘The Incident’ in it’s entirety recorded live in Chicago. But that’s not all, the set also includes four extra songs from the same Chicago show, plus highlights from the band’s epic Royal Albert Hall gig in October 2010.
Burning Shed are selling an exclusive limited edition with a bonus DVD, which contains a concert film of ‘The Incident’. Below is a clip of ‘I Drive The Hearse’ taken from the bonus DVD, along with photo gallery of the (Burning Shed exclusive) 2CD/DVD packaging. If you haven’t already, get your copy here!
- Early Porcupine Tree recordings ‘Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape’ now available to pre-order exclusively from Headphone Dust
- Steven Wilson announces more European tour dates
- Nosound announce new studio album ‘Afterthoughts’ featuring ex-Porcupine Tree drummer Chris Maitland
- Gavin Harrison announces European drum clinic dates for April and May
- Richard Barbieri to tour with Marillion’s Steve Hogarth later this year
- StarsDie.com Review – Henry Fool’s Men Singing
- Steven Wilson’s ‘The Birthday Party’ short ghost story video released
- New Gavin Harrison interview filmed during The Incident Tour
- Pre-order Steven Wilson’s ‘The Raven That Refused To Sing’ now!
- Colin Edwin and Jon Durant to release ‘Burnt Belief’ on 21st December