Porcupine Tree ‘Octane Twisted’ 2CD/DVD Pre-order Details!
Burning Shed and Kscope have launched pre-orders for the special edition of ‘Octane Twisted’ the new 2CD/DVD set from Porcupine Tree. What’s interesting is that the first disc comprises the band’s performance of ‘The Incident’ in it’s entirety in Chicago, whereas the second disc is six songs recorded at the band’s legendary Royal Albert Hall gig in October 2010. The special edition also includes a bonus DVD featuring a concert film that was filmed at the ‘The Incident’ Chicago show (this film’s audio comprises the first disc). The album’s release date has also been pushed back a couple of weeks, from the original date of 5th November to revised date – the 19th. So what are you waiting for? Pre-order the special edition here!
‘Octane Twisted really captures the atmosphere and energy of a Porcupine Tree live concert experience. Recorded at a time when the band had the set well ‘played in’ – and you can hear the interaction between the band members as well as the audience as they navigate their way through “The Incident” and many other older songs too. You also get to see the whole of The Incident set on DVD beautifully captured during a concert in Chicago.’ – Gavin Harrison
‘Octane Twisted’ cover art by Carl Glover for Aleph
- Steven Wilson and Guthrie Govan talk about their touring gear
- Early Porcupine Tree recordings ‘Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape’ now available to pre-order exclusively from Headphone Dust
- SW and band to perform in store at Amoeba Records in San Francisco
- Steven Wilson announces more European tour dates
- Steven Wilson and band perform ‘The Watchmaker’ Live in Germany
- Steven Wilson to headline Loreley Festival in Germany in July
- Steven Wilson posts update thanking fans for European tour
- Lengthy new interview with Steven Wilson recorded in Stuttgart
- Nosound announce new studio album ‘Afterthoughts’ featuring ex-Porcupine Tree drummer Chris Maitland
- ‘The Free Henry Fool Download EP’ featuring two Steven Wilson mixes