Porcupine Tree’s new live album ‘Octane Twisted’ is out now!
The day has finally come – Porcupine Tree have released ‘Octane Twisted‘ a new live album, which documents a performance of ‘The Incident’ in it’s entirety recorded live in Chicago. But that’s not all, the set also includes four extra songs from the same Chicago show, plus highlights from the band’s epic Royal Albert Hall gig in October 2010.
Burning Shed are selling an exclusive limited edition with a bonus DVD, which contains a concert film of ‘The Incident’. Below is a clip of ‘I Drive The Hearse’ taken from the bonus DVD, along with photo gallery of the (Burning Shed exclusive) 2CD/DVD packaging. If you haven’t already, get your copy here!
- Porcupine Tree live guitarist John Wesley to release new album ‘Disconnect’ on 31st March
- No-Man’s Tim Bowness to release new studio album ‘Abandoned Dancehall Dreams’
- More details on the new reissue of Steven Wilson’s ‘Cover Version’
- The Making of Steven Wilson’s ‘Drive Home’ Video
- Hear Porcupine Tree’s ‘Voyage 34′ from the band’s first ever live show!
- Blackfield launch new website featuring exclusive Aviv Geffen interview
- Blackfield unveil beautiful new video for ‘Jupiter’ taken from ‘IV’
- Gavin Harrison and 05Ric back on the road in November and December
- Colin Edwin releases ‘Endless Tapes’ EP and will perform with Henry Fool live at Kscope’s 5th Anniversary show
- Steven Wilson releases stills from upcoming ‘Drive Home’ video