Porcupine Tree’s Gavin Harrison to play drums on ‘Storm Corrosion’
Steven Wilson confirmed in an interview with Hit Channel that Gavin Harrison will play drums on the upcoming Storm Corrosion album! Mike Portnoy (previously of progressive rock band Dream Theater) was rumoured to be originally involved with the project, but it was later dismissed by Steven Wilson.
Who plays drums on Storm Corrosion? (Hit Channel)
Drums are played by Gavin Harrison (Porcupine Tree). But we haven’t much drums on it. Only about 15%-20% of the album has drums – Steven Wilson
Gavin Harrison recently announced a new album with 05Ric, titled ‘The Man Who Sold Himself’, which is due to be released in February 2012.
- Watch SW and band perform ‘The Raven That Refused To Sing’ live!
- Blackfield IV pre-order details, tracklist, release date, album cover
- Steven Wilson and Guthrie Govan talk about their touring gear
- Early Porcupine Tree recordings ‘Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape’ now available to pre-order exclusively from Headphone Dust
- SW and band to perform in store at Amoeba Records in San Francisco
- Steven Wilson announces more European tour dates
- Steven Wilson and band perform ‘The Watchmaker’ Live in Germany
- Steven Wilson to headline Loreley Festival in Germany in July
- Steven Wilson posts update thanking fans for European tour
- Lengthy new interview with Steven Wilson recorded in Stuttgart