Porcupine Tree’s Gavin Harrison to play drums on ‘Storm Corrosion’
Steven Wilson confirmed in an interview with Hit Channel that Gavin Harrison will play drums on the upcoming Storm Corrosion album! Mike Portnoy (previously of progressive rock band Dream Theater) was rumoured to be originally involved with the project, but it was later dismissed by Steven Wilson.
Who plays drums on Storm Corrosion? (Hit Channel)
Drums are played by Gavin Harrison (Porcupine Tree). But we haven’t much drums on it. Only about 15%-20% of the album has drums – Steven Wilson
Gavin Harrison recently announced a new album with 05Ric, titled ‘The Man Who Sold Himself’, which is due to be released in February 2012.
- The Making of Steven Wilson’s ‘Drive Home’ Video
- Steven Wilson releases new video for ‘Drive Home’
- Steven Wilson wins ‘Album of The Year’ at the 2013 Prog Awards
- ‘The Raven That Refused To Sing’ featured in trailer for ‘Pompeii’
- Blackfield launch new website featuring exclusive Aviv Geffen interview
- Blackfield unveil beautiful new video for ‘Jupiter’ taken from ‘IV’
- Steven Wilson releases stills from upcoming ‘Drive Home’ video
- Steven Wilson to headline Loreley Festival this weekend!
- Watch SW and band perform ‘The Raven That Refused To Sing’ live!
- Blackfield IV pre-order details, tracklist, release date, album cover