Porcupine Tree’s Gavin Harrison to play drums on ‘Storm Corrosion’
Steven Wilson confirmed in an interview with Hit Channel that Gavin Harrison will play drums on the upcoming Storm Corrosion album! Mike Portnoy (previously of progressive rock band Dream Theater) was rumoured to be originally involved with the project, but it was later dismissed by Steven Wilson.
Who plays drums on Storm Corrosion? (Hit Channel)
Drums are played by Gavin Harrison (Porcupine Tree). But we haven’t much drums on it. Only about 15%-20% of the album has drums – Steven Wilson
Gavin Harrison recently announced a new album with 05Ric, titled ‘The Man Who Sold Himself’, which is due to be released in February 2012.
- No-Man’s Tim Bowness to release new studio album ‘Abandoned Dancehall Dreams’
- Photos from Blackfield’s show at Koko in London
- Blackfield’s final tour with Steven Wilson starts this week in Europe
- More details on the new reissue of Steven Wilson’s ‘Cover Version’
- I.E.M. – Complete (4 CD box set) 2nd edition available to pre-order
- 2014 New Year Update from Steven Wilson
- End of Tour Update from Steven Wilson – Next Studio Album Coming in 2014?
- The Making of Steven Wilson’s ‘Drive Home’ Video
- Steven Wilson releases new video for ‘Drive Home’
- Steven Wilson wins ‘Album of The Year’ at the 2013 Prog Awards