An Interview With Gavin Harrison (Part Two)
On June 7th at the O2 Academy in Islington, London, the StarsDie.com team got the chance to interview Porcupine Tree’s Gavin Harrison, to discuss his recent musical projects amongst many other things. Gavin has been very musically active recently, having just finished touring his new collaboration album with 05Ric, ‘The Man Who Sold Himself‘.
In this second part, Gavin talks about his musical workflow, how he met 05Ric, and how they both decided on taking the complex, rhythmic music on tour. This is the second of a three-part video series – check back later on this weekend for the final part, in which Gavin discusses the best and worst aspects of being a drummer, and the future of Porcupine Tree! If you missed the first part of this interview, you can watch it here.
- Watch SW and band perform ‘The Raven That Refused To Sing’ live!
- Early Porcupine Tree recordings ‘Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape’ now available to pre-order exclusively from Headphone Dust
- Steven Wilson announces more European tour dates
- Nosound announce new studio album ‘Afterthoughts’ featuring ex-Porcupine Tree drummer Chris Maitland
- Gavin Harrison announces European drum clinic dates for April and May
- Richard Barbieri to tour with Marillion’s Steve Hogarth later this year
- StarsDie.com Review – Henry Fool’s Men Singing
- Steven Wilson’s ‘The Birthday Party’ short ghost story video released
- New Gavin Harrison interview filmed during The Incident Tour
- Pre-order Steven Wilson’s ‘The Raven That Refused To Sing’ now!